Culbert Professional Investigations Group, provides an extensive range of professional investigations, surveillance, background screening, service of process and related services throughout the entire state of Maine. Court experienced and tested in both state and federal court systems. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-employment / Background Check
- Property & Casualty
- Internal Theft / Loss Prevention
- Executive Protection & VIP Operations
- Pre-Trial Preparation / Video / Surveillance
- Court Testimony
- Workers’ Compensation / Insurance Fraud
- Locates / Skip Trace / Interviews / Statements
- Judgment Recovery
- Child Custody / Child Abuse / Nanny Issues
- Domestic Issues
- Surveillance / Photos / Video Documentation
- Personal Injury / Disability Claims
- Divorce Litigation Support
- Missing Persons
- Prenuptial Investigations & Research
- Death Claims
- Judgment Recovery
Additional Investigations & Services
- Process Service / Summons / Subpoenas
- Asset Searches / On-Line Database Research
- Public Records Retrieval
- Hidden Cameras / Electronic Measures
- Electronic Debugging / Wiretap Sweeps
- Vehicle Records / Ownership / Driver Records
- GPS Tracking
- Comprehensive Background Checks
Maine State Police Bomb Squad – (Retired)
Bomb Threat Training And Consulting
Bomb Threat Search and Identification Seminars. Mr. Culbert’s relaxed and right to the point style of teaching has been well received. Over 10,000 business, education and public safety personnel have attended these timely and up to date seminars. Mr. Culbert states, “Preparation in crisis mitigation is the key, to solving your problems before they happen.”
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
*Professional Seminar’s in your area.
*Online Training Course.
*Training, Drills, and Consultation.
LIVE – Seminar Sponsorship
If you would like to sponsor a live seminar, just call or email for more information on scheduling, training site requirements, fees etc. Seminars average 3 to 4 hours depending upon your schedule.
Online Training Courses
The Online training course is being provided by Mr. Culbert for your education, research and problem solving. Mr. Culbert foresaw a need to educate businesses, school, Police, Fire, Emergency Responders and other interested individuals. These “interested parties” need the proper and most up to date information available.
You will be able to identify and properly search for an explosive device. You will know how far to evacuate, also what not to do with radios. Online course time is 1 hour to complete.
Training, Drills, and Consultation
Mr. Culbert is available for consultation with respect to your explosive problems. 24 Hour Consulting services are provided for active emergencies, training issues and questions, Planning, Bomb Threat Policies and Procedures, Training Drills and Exercises, Cargo, Port and Building Security Surveys etc.
Bomb Threat Response
- Why is this a “suspicious” package?
- Which one is safe to handle?
- You receive a Bomb Threat do you know what to do?
- Call… (207) 446-3023 today or fill out our online form for more information!